tongue.gif

You'll never get Mike back now...

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

and what ARE you laughing at ma'am?!
tongue.gif

You'll never get Mike back now...

You'll pass him on when you find someone needs him and you've worn him out... its just one of those things.

I just didn't want to be stuck changing diapers, pass him on before he gets too old and you have to pay to have him removed.

Quote:
I'd be willing to give you my eggs. I'm 42, never been pregnant. Is that a problem? You don't have to pay me, just for the gas or flight to MA from MD.
hugs.gif

Hi Fattie! (i feel weird calling you that!..lol) THANKS so much for the beautiful, kind, generous offer! Sadly, i just checked their protocol on egg donors..it says the donor has to be under the age of 35..(i think for Downs Syndrome related things..)..
rant.gif
UGH!
he.gif
barnie.gif
It would have been so perfect! My dream!
hit.gif
hit.gif

Again, i cant thank you enough for the kind offer. I truly appreciate it with all my heart.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I seem to fit under that age limit!
wink.png

I sent you a PM about it.

Quote:
Hi Fattie! (i feel weird calling you that!..lol) THANKS so much for the beautiful, kind, generous offer! Sadly, i just checked their protocol on egg donors..it says the donor has to be under the age of 35..(i think for Downs Syndrome related things..)..
rant.gif
UGH!
he.gif
barnie.gif
It would have been so perfect! My dream!
hit.gif
hit.gif

Again, i cant thank you enough for the kind offer. I truly appreciate it with all my heart.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I seem to fit under that age limit!
wink.png

I sent you a PM about it.

big_smile.png
Thanks!
hugs.gif

Quote:
They told me she was out this week...
so i'm hoping that she'll be back on Monday...
smile.png
hugs.gif

Quote:
what lady is that?

the donor egg nurse at my clinic. I have to ask her some questions and shes out this week.
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom