Need prayers please... *UPDATE*

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
Hey everyone,

My mom just called me and informed me that my 9 year old cousin, Courtney, had a seizure in the bathtub this morning. Unfortunately, she is 6-7 hours down south at a dance competition with her parents. We aren't sure what is happening yet but last we heard she WAS talking. She's my little buddy, she's my favorite cousin and I don't mind admitting it
wink.png
but we still haven't heard anything

So please, keep her and our family in your prayers.

Thanks

*UPDATE*

Well they released her. They are sending her to a neurologist here to see what happened. They put her on seizure meds. Her mom is prone to them so they're saying maybe that's what happened.

I guess she was taking a shower this morning and my aunt heard her fall. When she got in there she was down and not responding at all and they thought she was dead. My uncle wasnt in the room at the time but he was walking back and heard my aunt screaming. So they called 911 and by the time they got there she was talking. She was down there for a dance competition and she was supposed to compete today. She's not too happy she's missing that but she's being her normal talkative self now. I want to thank you all for your prayers.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom