need prom help

RAWR

Songster
10 Years
May 26, 2009
who wants to know?
Okay, so prom is in a month, and I still have to get a dress. I am REALLY pale skinned and I have REALLY really light blonde hair. I have no idea what colors would look good on me. I know black would. But not for prom. I like the oranges and pinks but I really don't feel like dealing with tanning. Especially this late in the game. Any help would be fantastic
smile.png

Pick the color that you like. You are your own worst critic. Don't worry about how pale you think your skin looks. There will be others who think the same thing about themselves. Just be happy with your choice.

My daughter has a complexion like yours and also has prom coming up. She looks good in green, purple, and navy blue. Those colors also cancel out some of the "pink" she has in her face.
smile.png

My friend's daughter was complected like you and her prom dress was gold metallic. It looked fabulous on her but to avoid being washed out you need good eye makeup and not too light eyebrow color, like a medium shade.

I think a light cream color (not white) maybe accented with subtle gold would look great. It allows the facial features and hair styling to stand out and be the star instead of the dress color being what stands out. Good luck on finding your perfect dress, and have fun!

Back
Top Bottom