Need some chicken pictures

Quote:
awh that sounds awesome! If you can, after you get it all done up please take a picture i'd love to see!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I love looking at everyone elses' pictures. Those Silkies are just great! Too bad I am maxed out. I would have one of every breed.

The drawings are really beautiful! I like your style!

Here is a close up of my white-faced Black Spanish roo. Though his color isn't mature yet. He will eventually have a completely white face.
Chickens11-23-08058-2.jpg

Quote:
I love looking at everyone elses' pictures. Those Silkies are just great! Too bad I am maxed out. I would have one of every breed.

The drawings are really beautiful! I like your style!

Here is a close up of my white-faced Black Spanish roo. Though his color isn't mature yet. He will eventually have a completely white face.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll142/AvindaAcres/Chickens11-23-08058-2.jpg

thanks and that's interesting about your roo, will all his red be white even his cresty thing? *curious* LOL I might just have to doodle him!
smile.png

You are such an incredible artist. The detail in your work is just amazing. You say you just "doodle" but one can clearly see you put your heart and soul in your work.

25a51dfe.jpg

If you have the time, it sure would be nice to see your artistic rendering of Ouiser.

Back
Top Bottom