1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need to find new home for Roosters

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CherRocks, Apr 11, 2008.

1. CherRocks

CherRocks Out Of The Brooder

Apr 11, 2008
    Good Morning! I have 3 Mille Fluer Roosters that need to be rehomed. Had to seperate because of fighting. Now they are free ranging, only they now think they are supposed to hang around the house and garage. Very friendly towards people, and the dogs really don't bother them. I live in Palmer Ma. There are also two other Bantam Roosters, a BBRed and a Black and white, but I don't know what breed he is. E-mail, [email protected] Thanks.

2. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    hey i emailed you.
    \\

3. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

4. silkieluvr

silkieluvr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2007
    Marin, California
    emailed you!

5. CherRocks

CherRocks Out Of The Brooder

Apr 11, 2008
    Hey lurky, thanks for the tip!

6. lurky

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Quote:Happy to help. I think you will find BYC much more pleasant and helpful than the pet forum [​IMG]

7. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    did you fined them new homes yet?i pmed you.

8. lurky

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    CherRocks.......in case you have not looked around much....you have a Private Message folder for this board. If you go up to the top of the page and find messages it will show you the PM's that were sent to you. When you have them in your mailbox it says it under your name to the left of that message link. Also you can subscribe to the topic you posted and you will get an email when someone responds to your post.

Wendy

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by