Need to practice typing for computers.....(Confusing)

FluffyColor

Crowing
12 Years
May 31, 2009
Queens, NY
So at computers we are doing typing.We played a game called Dance Mat Typing and today we learned q and p.I know how to type but I'm looking at the keyboard and not using the "right" fingers to type certain letters.So now we're done with the cool game.Now all I can see is the Da.....Oh,,look!TextEdit!aqa aqa aqa aqa aqa aqa aqa aqa ;p; ;p; ;p; ;p; ;p; ;p; ;p; ;p; ;p; ;p; ;p; ;p; p; ;p; ;p; ;p; fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf fvf jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj jmj........

THIS ISN'T TEXTEDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's totally confusing.I just to throw something out there.Okay,this is how you KNOW you need something to do.
lau.gif

Last edited:
Don't cheat and look at the keys! Learning to touch type was one the skills I'm most proud of, it feels very awkward in the beginning, but once your fingers learn where they're supposed to go, you'll go much faster than the cheaters. Stick with it - it's worth it!

ahhh I remember those days over 40 years ago when we where taught to type on typewriters........ our teacher to increase our speeds used to make us type to the following exercises.....

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party

But we had to type to really fast music to get our speeds really flowing! ... it was good fun .. see how many times you can type that in one minute..... and practice everyday it really works...

Have fun..........

It's okay-I have to learn b and n tonight!
barnie.gif
How am I supposed to learn all these keys?At least I can type a phrase the right way:

her dad is here;hide her killer heels

I know,it sounds nuts.They have us practice all kind of stupid phrases that don't make any sence.Sometimes we don't even type words!Like:

fdsafgfjkl;jhjfrftfvf jujyjmj

I took a semester of typing, in '69, on a manual, slam 'em down hard typewriter, and didn't use it again, until I got a computer, in '05.
I didn't forget a thing.... I don't do numbers well, because is seldom have need for them.

Back
Top Bottom