Need to rant ..

Sierra pachie bars

Queen of the Lost
11 Years
Nov 8, 2008
Today my brother in law and his wife came over to see the chickens. Well mainly we told them that if they want eggs they need to once a month come helpout like filling their food , water etc. Nothing major but we figured it was good for the little kids to gather eggs. Now I am not a big fan of my brother in laws wife. She is ok just assumes everyone has money to throw around. I don't hate her but shes very snooty. So they show up and she acted like my hens were just discusting. Her daughter wanted to pet them and she told her daughter (my niece ) she was not to touch them. Now they know I want them to wear only coop shoes , etc to protect my chickens. I explained why. Everyone was ok with that and understood I was protecting my birds. It was just clear how my brother in laws wife couldn't even think of getting her hands dirty. My husband found it funny. She made me feel weird because I am not one to not get my hands dirty. Ok done venting lol ..

I would have put a chicken on her head.
big_smile.png

gee i wonder if they are related to my sister?..she wont even come to my house now that i have chickens she thinks that she is going to catch the bird flu..(if i would have know all i had to do was get chickens to keep her away i would have done it a long time ago..lol)

you know i never understood some people and how they get crazy ideas in their heads...dont touch a chicken?....and i bet you she lets her child play on the playground at achool too right?...the toilet for the male dogs in the neighbourhood and for the cats too...

people are funny...

lau.gif
seems like everyone has one in there family the DH aunt visited last summer during "fair week" the DH takes the week off and we spend everyday there. She is allergic or she might get dirty. Mind you my son is a active member of 4-H so thats his time to shine. After they left a new rule came in effect at our home No Visitors during fair week. I would love to see the face on your sister in law if you asked her to help you gut a deer
gig.gif

Last edited:
Ok have you seen the new cheetos commercial, with the soccer game or whatever and the lady is bragging about her son this and that, the other lady is eating cheetos (Orange fingers) she finally has enough, says "I'm going to the car" and grabs the lady, hugs her and leaves orange handprints on her white shirt.

See I would have grabbed me up some chicken poo hugged her and patted her back with that hand.......
lau.gif

Sorry, I am just funny like that
gig.gif

Like the stuff they find on things like money and door handles isn't sooo much worse! If I go anywhere, the first thing I do when I get back home is wash my hands. The chickens? I don't worry about them!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom