1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Need to re-home 4 hens Fort Myers FL

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by mizsunshine, Nov 20, 2016.

1. mizsunshine

mizsunshine New Egg

Nov 20, 2016
    Fort Myers, FL
    I have 4 hens that I need to find a home for. One is approximately 1-1/2 years old, the other 3 are about 10 months old. They all lay brown eggs.
    Please contact me if you have space for them on your farm. I will bring them to you. I have a new bag of feed, a new bag of scratch and a new bag
    of black sunflower seeds to go with them. Very sad to let them go.....

2. hhillc

hhillc New Egg

Apr 3, 2016
    Hi mizsunshine, I was wondering if you were still in need of a home for your precious hens. My name is Andy and my wife and I have a small family hobby Farm. Your 3 hens would join our flock of 10, 8 hens and 2 roos. We plan to get ducks in spring and we are growing slowly and trying to go in the direction of self sufficiency. Anyway, we live in Wesley Chapel and we would be ready for them whenever you are. It doesn't matter, but would you happen to know kind they are by chance.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by