Need to Re home a sweet Pekin Duck

AmyGadd

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jun 5, 2014
She is one and a half years old. She lays a healthy egg every day. She is friendly with people.

She was one of three ducks. Despite my efforts to keep them safe, two of them have been killed. I know she will be sad all alone and i can’t get anymore babies for her because i am about to have major surgery.

Nashville/ Hendersonville TN

I love her and hate to see her go, but i want to keep her safe. So maybe someone could find a place in their flock for her WE would be forever grateful.

Last edited:
She is one and a half years old. She lays a healthy egg every day. She is friendly with people.

She was one of three ducks. Despite my efforts to keep them safe, two of them have been killed. I know she will be sad all alone and i can’t get anymore babies for her because i am about to have major surgery.

I love her and hate to see her go, but i want to keep her safe. So maybe someone could find a place in their flock for her WE would be forever grateful.
Where are you located? I'd love to take her, but of course, you could be on the other side of the country :)

Where are you located? I'd love to take her, but of course, you could be on the other side of the country :)
Hi! I didn't even realize this was a national site. I live in Nashville TN. I'm willing to drive quite a ways for her to have a good home. But I think I see your in Washington!

Last edited:
Hi! I didn't even realize this was a national sit. I live in Nashville TN. I'm willing to drive quite a ways for her to have a good home. But I think I see your in Washington!
Haha! That would be a heck of a drive!!! Probably one angry duck too ;)
Best of luck finding a home for her - I'm sure you won't have a problem with that ... lots of duck folks on here!

Back
Top Bottom