Need Worming Help

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by mylilchix, Sep 14, 2009.

1. mylilchix

mylilchix Chillin' With My Peeps

My girls have slowed WAAAAY down in laying. After exhausting every other possibility as to why, I've decided to worm. I've read a lot of threads and now I'm confused. What type of broad spectrum wormer should I buy? Thanks for you help!

Sonja

2. Pine Grove

Pine Grove Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2007
    Lakeland, Ga
    After using every wormer on the market, Valbazen is my choice

3. mylilchix

What kind do you use?

4. snowflake

snowflake Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2009
    Belding Michigan
    .[​IMG]I also have a question on worming. After reading previous posts I bought Wazine for 1st use and was looking for fenbendazole or "Eprinex for second application they seem to be quite pricey, does any one know the shelf life? I also would like to know if I can use the same dose on my Indoor /outdoor cat she is small about the same size as my sussex ? I don't think we have worms, just a precaution as they are 7 months old and free range. one hen has a pale comb and some one has a runny stole but all look and act well .

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  5. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

6. mylilchix

Yes, I'm just wondering what type I should use. I've seen several listed, but I'm not sure if I should buy the kind for horses, goats...

Thanks,
    Sonja

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by