Needed: Awesome Rabbit Recipe

CoopCrazy

Brooder Boss
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Columbus,IN
So I have been trying to get my Mother to try rabbit meat for years now .. I spoke to a man about possible breeders and he also sold dressed rabbits as well .. So I need the Best recipe you got to convince her that Bunnies are yummy... She has been eating all kinds of new things lately in anticipation of my quail and rabbits..

grilled and then basted at the end with honey mustard . . . I just grill the hind quarters.

My sons father picked up a recipe in Germany . .. he stuffs the whole rabbit with sausage and onions and bakes it - very good.

hi. have a recipe for rabbit satay with spicy peanut sauce, if that would tickle her fancy. its in a cook book by a british tv chef. he is called hugh fearnley whittingstall or "hugh kill it, cook it , eat it all " as i like to call him. give me a shout if you want the recipe and i will send it to you
cheers
pestypaul essex uk

bread pieces of rabbit in flour salt and pepper, then hot oil. remove and bake in dish with cream of mushroom soup, diluted with half can of milk or water or broth over top for an hour at 350. serve with some nice red potatoes and peas, steamed.

my grandma also made it slow cooked with potatoes, onions, carrots. then thickened.

try soaking in buttermilk, with fresh rosemary, oregano, parsely, and garlic overnight. then dip in flour, salt and pepper and fry in hot oil til done.

Back
Top Bottom