Needing hatching eggs for around the first of march =)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Feb 8, 2011.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

I plan on hatching around the first of march.. ONE BIG HATCH... LOL I have a 6 drawer incubator and plan to pretty much fill it.. would like eggs from....

Any color bantam wyandotte
    Mottled bantam cochins ( something not from my lines)
    Serama
    Call ducks..??
    barred bantam cochin

I would be willing to trade out for any of my eggs, just not around the same time since I will be hatching them as well..

Let me know what you may have and prices and or what you would like to trade for.

Thanks [​IMG]

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I'll be moving my mottled bantam cochins to their confinement soon, but I don't know if they are laying right now. If so, I wouldn't mind trading egg-for-egg with you on seramas? I might be able to twist my friend's arm into letting me trade serama for serama with you, mine are too young to lay yet [​IMG] He's just tossing his serama's eggs anyway unless I rescue them, so I doubt he would mind. I'll see what I can come up with.

**My mottled cochins are not related at all to yours as far as I know** [​IMG]

If they (cochins) don't lay well enough then I should be able to do it later on if you're still interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by