Well, we finally started working on the chicken run extension. I bought a 4'x8' lean to shed and I'm planning on turning it into a chicken coop. We couldn't squeeze it into the new run so we decided to extend it and put a cover on this part. So here are pics of the progress so far. The 4x4s were put in the ground earlier. Over the weekend we started working on the roof. Here is a pic of the new coop. And the nice windows my husband put in it. The sun comes up in that direction so they'll get plenty of light. Here is the roof all in place. And this is what we have done so far. At this point we have the wire to put up and to finish the coop. Found a nice size dead tree to cut down for the perches. Wow, chickens are hard work.