New Alabama member.

Alabama Fly

Songster
6 Years
May 18, 2017
Hello everyone, I am new to BYC
but not new to chickens. I've been a fly on the wall lurking for a while now .I have had chickens off and on for about 40 years but I have learned so much from BYC in the past year.I have 50 plus chickens . My egg layers, SLW,RIR,BO,BR,EE's all kept in line by Eugene a large Naked Neck with attitude. And Woody a White crested Black Polish. I also raise and sell OEGB,Splash Marans and Silkies and Sizzles. I also raise rabbits and have a large garden. My hobbies are my chickens ,rabbits gardening and i also make paperclay sculptures, animals,snowmen, halloween figures ,and yes mostly chickens. I am an avid reader, music lover,and novice homesteader. I am not as computer savvy as i could be so i will make mistakes and definitely need help .

Hi and welcome to BYC - great that you have joined us. I'm sure that you will have lots of experience to share with us all.

It seems that many of your interests are covered here at BYC, but the rabbit stuff, there's also BYC's sister site -Backyard Herds that you may wish to take a look at.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread#post_3239224

All the best

CT

Hello everyone, I am new to BYC
but not new to chickens. I've been a fly on the wall lurking for a while now .I have had chickens off and on for about 40 years but I have learned so much from BYC in the past year.I have 50 plus chickens . My egg layers, SLW,RIR,BO,BR,EE's all kept in line by Eugene a large Naked Neck with attitude. And Woody a White crested Black Polish. I also raise and sell OEGB,Splash Marans and Silkies and Sizzles. I also raise rabbits and have a large garden. My hobbies are my chickens ,rabbits gardening and i also make paperclay sculptures, animals,snowmen, halloween figures ,and yes mostly chickens. I am an avid reader, music lover,and novice homesteader. I am not as computer savvy as i could be so i will make mistakes and definitely need help .
Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.

www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens.

I am a techy failure and black sheep in the family. My brother and son work in the tech field. They have tried to teach me "cut and paste," and other special actions and have gotten no where. I can't even post photos unless one of them does it for me.

Thanks drumstick diva, having read many of your posts it certainly wasn't evident that you struggle as I do. Thank you for that. I know that I will commit many internet faux pas.

Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.

www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)
I love your site!

Back
Top Bottom