New at keeping quail

Jacey R

Chirping
5 Years
Sep 14, 2014
Saskatchewan
Greetings from Saskatchewan! I have just joined BYC and I am hoping to learn as much as I can about keeping my Coturnix quail happy and healthy. If anyone else here keeps quail I would love any advice you can offer :)

Sorry no quail but, go to the "Other Backyard Poultry " forum and a menu will open to the right, there are threads for guineas as well as quail, geese, ducks etc. Someone on the quail threads should be able to fill you in. Glad you joined the flock.

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about quail (never had any), but they sure are cute, little birds. Definitely post on our quail section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/48/quail and take advantage of our quail experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your quail.

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Feel free to ask lots of questions! We're all here to help.
smile.png

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Quail are fun little birds to keep! I keep bobwhites and have for about 10 years. They certainly have their personalities and interesting ways about them. Smart too!

Enjoy this quail journey you are on and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC! a.k.a. Backyard Poultry!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom