NEW BABIES!!!!! =D (pic heavy)

Quote:
I agree switch those two labels They are beautiful and very cute I am sure you must be happy

Yep, just about to. Thank you ^_^. I am very, very happy! I cant wait to see them grow up
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yeah, they look like cochins to me! They are adorable!!!!
jumpy.gif

Im not sure what the others are though
idunno.gif
.... in my sleep-deprived state, theres not a good chance any guess would turn out right either!
lol.png

Great fuzzy fix, thank you! Good luck with them. Watch carefully for demon-possessed trouble makers like Dharma. Dangerous to your peace of mind and your soul.

There's one in every couple of batches of chicks. They're nothing but trouble. You'll become paranoid and require an extensive medical kit and chick rescue equipment.

Save yourself! If one of the demon spawn shows up and you EVER want to sleep again, TRADE the sucker away!!! Otherwise you will be doomed, trapped in an endless struggle of blow dryers and vaseline, cuddles and bandages, search lights and splints.

You have BEEN warned...

Aside from that... LOL best of luck.

Soooo cute! Thanks for sharing. Those EE's are always the cutest with their little chipmunk cheeks. Looks like a fun assortment of chicks.

adorable!
love.gif
the extras look a lot like Tux, my BR, did when she arrived. (I named her Tux because she was all black with that cute little white dot on her head.)
at 5 weeks, she's by far my sweetest chick, and sometimes flies to me when I come in the coop. unfortunately she likes trying to eat my shoes, and any buttons on my clothes!
anyway... hope you end up with a BR pullet, they're so sweet.

Back
Top Bottom