NewBabies2008005.jpg

Little Red
NewBabies2008006.jpg

Lauren
NewBabies2008014.jpg

Blue
NewBabies2008012.jpg

Last edited:
They are so cute! You must be so excited right now. I have 16 more days to wait...........

I do not know which of the four is the cutiest!!

Last edited:
How cute! They are all so adorable! I'll have to go to the Breeds thread and find out what type of chicken Lauren is - I'm totally new to chickens, but I just love that little poof of a hair do on her!

Penny

She's a real cutie! I saw your post in the Breeds forum and you mentioned she was the least friendliest. Is that typical of White Crested Polish - or do you think it's just her personality? I didn't order any of those, but I'm really hoping I get some friendly chicks when mine finally get here.

Penny

Yeah..it's not that she isn't friendly, the others seem to "need" to be held and cuddled, were she is a little more independant. The RIR screems until I pick her up, then she settles down and goes right to sleep. The Del Blue will not get off of your hand when you try to put him down and the Americauna falls asleep as soon as you pick her up. Lauren is still a little sweetie, but If I had to number from I should say, the most cuddly to the least cuddy..she would e #4...lol..She doesnt run when I go to pick her up and when I have her, she would just rather perch on my hand than be cuddled. She does fall asleep in your hands it just takes a few minutes for her to get comfy. i am not very familiar with the breed, she is my first that I am raising from baby. I had a rooster, he was a of a scattered brain..lol. I got him from a girl who had a whole bunch of them and just needed to downsize. He just wasn't people friendly. He ran flew over the fence and never came back. Sooo, I am hoping that she will stick around with all of my other girls.

Back
Top Bottom