New Babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs.Featherhead

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 1, 2010
Redding
Hi everyone!.Just had to share my joy! I don't have pics yet because I have an ancient camera, but will try to get some soon. I just got my chickies from Whitmore Farms 12 Welsummers (of which 4 are boys!!!!),6 Delaware and 8 Ameracuanas......4 blue, 4 black. They arrived quickly and safely. Only one casualty
sad.png
Just picture THE cutest baby chicks you have ever seen. I also got (last week) 5 Barnevelder chicks from Trish here on BYC. They are sweet and already stunning! I am THE happiest chicken mama ever.
lol.png
I will try to borrow a camera and send pics ASAP.

roll.png
I am in so much doo-doo, my daughter thinks I am crazy as hell, my hubby thinks I am not serious , but I have just ordered my future flock due to be picked up at the end of April : 2 Lakenvelders, 2 Barred rocks, 2 Polish (buffs) 2 Golden Laced Wyandottes 2 Jersey Giants & 2 Buff Orphingtons. we're almost out off the city limits and we have a huge bloody yard and about to get our farm this summer, by the time they are going to be old enough to be outside, the coop will be built, grid wire under it so no predators can dig and grab, etc......Left scratching my head as to why they are freaking
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom