New babies!

ArkSouthernChic

In the Brooder
Feb 25, 2015
Two Easter Eggers - Two Black Australorps - Two Buff Orpingtons - and Two Barred Rocks
From ideal poutry, Their five days old now.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Awww! They are so pretty! Great camera quality on those pics. They are excellent.

Those are some great breeds you've picked! I have buff orpingtons and an easter egger too. I love them to bits! Good luck with your flock and feel free to ask any questions. Have you checked out our learning center yet? Tons of helpful info there https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Beautiful chicks - congratulations.
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have a great mix of breeds. Thanks for posting the pics. I've had Barred Rocks in my flock, and currently have Easter Eggers (my granddaughter who is pictured in my avatar's favorites), Buff Orpingtons (love 'em), and Black Australorps. The Australorps are my personal favorite standard breed. I've raised them for years, and they are extremely hardy, calm and gentle (my children and granddaughter made lap pets of them), and the best layers of the standard, brown egg laying breeds. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your chicks.

Welcome to BYC!

Beautiful chicks and great photos, thank you for sharing them with us. Once they start laying, you'll have a nice egg basket.

Have fun watching chicken tv! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask. There are a lot of friendly and helpful member here.

Good luck with your new flock!

Back
Top Bottom