new baby rabbits

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by wilson71895, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eggstra New

Eggstra New Songster

Feb 5, 2010
    Springport, Michigan
    Congrats!!!!!! Keep us posted! I just got a flemish baby last week and I'm so in love! [​IMG]

2. LV426

LV426 Chillin

Jul 16, 2008
    Quote:No he does the illegal practice of letting them run around his property with no confinement or care at all so predators can do what they want and the rabbits aren't taken care of. Oh but hey let's breed more crappy mutts and turn them loose cause hey "they are my rabbits and I can do what I want."

Oh and btw Wilson. Your doe looks like crap. Her coat is ratty and she looks thin. Not exactly a healthy or happy looking rabbit. Maybe you should feed her something more than chicken feed and corn.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  3. RabbitMage

RabbitMage Songster

Mar 27, 2009
    Uh oh, someone's telling the truth. Expect all this to be deleted shortly without a word, or for the thread to simply disappear. Heaven forbid you should inform people providing substandard care for their animals isn't acceptable.

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

You folks have been told over and over to stop browbeating the OP. You cannot make him manage his rabbits the way you want him to and it does no good to keep invading every thread he posts with nasty comments...and questioning moderation isn't helping, either. When you feel the urge to enlighten him with your wisdom on this subject again, just don't. Harrassment isn't going to be tolerated on this forum.

PMs telling me about the fine points of rabbit management are not necessary because that is not why this thread is closed. Thread-stalking of the OP is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: