New bird nerd!

pineapple416

Songster
5 Years
Aug 9, 2014
Western Washington
Hi my name is Lucy. I have 15 chickens that I love better than people! My chickens are, Hurricane a bantam blue Cochin hen, her sister Tornado who is a bantam frizzled black Cochin hen, Dottie and Sugar two Mottled Java hens, Lilly a Sicilian Buttercup hen, Fern a Silver laced Wyandotte hen, Pepper a bantam black frizzled Cochin cock, Pumpkin a bantam red Cochin, Minni a bantam frizzled white hen, Sweetie a white Silkie hen, Hazel, Amelia, and Zoey 3 Americauna pullets, Kiwi a Buff Orpington cross pullet, and Annabelle a buff Orpington pullet. I love all of my chickens sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and I could never pick a favorite. They are all so funny and have their own special personalities! I am very glad that I have them! I am excited to be part of backyard chickens!

Welcome to BYC, Lucy! Glad you decided to join our flock. You have some really cute names for your chickens. My granddaughter names all of our hens after Disney Princesses, and her favorites are the Ameraucanas (actually ours are Easter Eggers as true Ameraucanas lay only blue eggs). She loves our Easter Eggers for all the different colored eggs they lay. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Hello Lucy and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Love the names of your babies! Lots of us just adore our birds. We are all chicken addicts here too.
tongue.png

Enjoy all your birds and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom