New BYC member and I'm addicted already!

frow.gif
and
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio. So glad you joined.
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Hey, Lost Mind
frow.gif

You think you're bad?!
lau.gif

Feather Lady, consider this a warning. Use me as a case study. BYC is a feathery abyss one cannot climb out from
tongue.png

welcome-byc.gif
from Australia! You'll meet lots of great people. Everyone here is so kind, I've found...

Hope to see you more around the forum.

Hi! Welcome! I'm new and addicted, too. Are we supposed to answer the questions, too? If so -

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? - Had chickens growing up, starting over again as an adult.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? - 8 chicks, about 5-6 days old. Hoping they're all gals.

(3) What breeds do you have? - 2 EEs, 1 Buff orpington, 1 Sicilian buttercup, 1 each gold and silver laced wyandotte, 1 Buff brahma, 1 Turken

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? - Anytime I did a Google search with chicken questions... a link to the site came up

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? - Cooking, cookbook collecting, reading about food, food photography and recipe blogging

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. - See my signature below!

- Kim

Goodness me, when I first started greeting I used to answer those questions too. I felt like a right idiot when I noticed they were meant to be used for the newbies to introduce themselves
gig.gif

Quote:
Hey, Lost Mind
frow.gif

You think you're bad?!
lau.gif

Feather Lady, consider this a warning. Use me as a case study. BYC is a feathery abyss one cannot climb out from
tongue.png

welcome-byc.gif
from Australia! You'll meet lots of great people. Everyone here is so kind, I've found...

Hope to see you more around the forum.

Wow you have a LOT of post already!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom