NEW BYC Program & Partnership - Sell Your Extra Eggs! April Fools 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know if it is posted within the 36 pages but i am curious how you would get around some state laws.

i don't need this program but for others in Washington State we have a law that requires " those who plan to sell off site of production, to restaurants or at farmers markets, have to have an egg dealers/handlers licence"

if the eggs are being directly sold to the consumer from the site of production then no permit is required.

there are other things mentioned but I just thought i should warn other WA people before they jump on this because you could get in trouble. ( i am not sure what BYC people have figured out as a loophole, maybe they found one)

I just think Nifty Chicken this should be included in your original post so people in states that are picky won't get in trouble for participating in this good program.

Quote:
I LOVE a good prank or joke. Love to giggle at the mere memory of a good prank or joke. I really didn't enjoy this one at all...not at the expense of others or the worry that someone (especially the newbies) may have jumped at such an opportunity and got their hopes up that this is what they really needed for themselves financially. I also didn't like that those of us that knew it was a prank and said "Happy April Fool's Day" or "I don't believe anything anyone says on April Fool's Day" or ANY mention of APRIL FOOL'S had our comments deleted! Why was that necessary? Because it would spoil the "fun". Enough of the censorship. I saw nowhere in the BYC "rules" that there would be unnecessary cencorship. Sorry....this one "prank" missed the mark by a long shot.
smack.gif
I know for a fact I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I agree

X2

My daughter came home from school today trying to trick me with APRIL FOOLS DAY...

IS THIS APRIL FOOLS JOKE.........

Or is it REAL

I still consider myself a "newbie," and I fell for it and once I found out it was April Fool's, thought it was hilarious!!! I had my co-worker making sure I had enough square footage for my girls (which I do:) and she and I were trying to figure out how to name everyone and how to tell them apart! It's been awesome reading and I LOVE this site!! I need to change my signature though, I'm down from 70 to about 40, but still would meet the "requirement"
smile.png
Ya'll have a GREAT day and thanks for the entertainment!

Quote:
This is Jess K responding back. Is this really an April Fool's joke?????????????

What am I going to do with the extra 20 chickens?

And what about my son's truck? He signed the truck title over to a guy on Craig's List for a new shed to hold the extra 20 chickens!

And not only that, I didn't get to post that my dear white haired old granny spent her extra money at the Tractor Supply store, buying me new pine shavings to put in the new shed with the new chickens!

She was saving up for a new artifical leg to replace the one she lost in the train wreck....

I'm so upset, I'm going to sign my full name so those who want to contact me and make a contribution can do so:
Jess Kidden
100 Gullible Lane
Dontchabelieve, NY

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

By the way , the mods were NOT IN on Jess's story. Thought they might like a taste of their own medicine
tongue.png

gig.gif
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

This post cracked me up.

lau.gif

Quote:
I'm with ya here! I have soooooo much work to do today, yet I keep coming inside (for a break) to see the latest!

I LOVE IT ! ! ! ! I have been giggling all day! So has my family. They totally thought it was great!

April 1st is one of our favorite "holidays!"
tongue.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom