New chick mama!

lissamel84

In the Brooder
Aug 10, 2020
Hi all! Obviously I'm new to the group. I recently bought my first 2 amber links that are almost 3 weeks old! Currently where I live I can only have a few birds, but we are soon to sell our house and buy acreage to raise a completely self sustaining farm with chickens, ducks, turkeys (separated of course), horses, cows and goats, run completely on solar power. I grew up on a small farm in Texas, so now it's time to take my knowledge and use it on a grander scale in Colorado. We have homeschooled our kids for the last 7 years and the farm is the last piece of the puzzle!

Last edited:
Hi all! Obviously I'm new to the group. I recently bought my first 2 amber links that are almost 3 weeks old! Currently where I live I can only have a few birds, but we are soon to sell our house and buy acreage to raise a completely self sustaining farm with chickens, ducks, turkeys (separated of course), horses, cows and goats, run completely on solar power. I grew up on a small farm in Texas, so now it's time to take my knowledge and use it on a grander scale. We have homeschooled our kids for the last 7 years and the farm is the last piece of the puzzle!

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom