New chicken lover in Texas!

greeneggchick15

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 10, 2013
Well I just now saw this area! I've never been on a forum before so lots to learn! My name is Cheryl, I live in Weatherford, TX. I have been married for 12 years to my amazing hubby and we have 4 kids and 2 dogs, American dream right? Well then I decided to get my kids chicks for Easter this year and thought I would just get 4, 1 for each kid. Well now I have 15!! 4 of them were free from my daughters school and the others I ordered from mypetchicken. So far I am really enjoying these babies! I have lots of questions but not sure where to post them so if I post in the wrong spot please point me in the right direction. I can tell there are lots of friendly people with tons of knowledge and I'm hoping to soak it all up!

I LOVE MY CHICKS!

Y'all have a good night!

Welcome to BYC!!!
frow.gif
Glad to have you aboard!!
highfive.gif

Everyone on here is full of useful information. Every time I have a question, I get answers! Love this place! Welcome to BYC!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't get to sit down at the computer much but I am reading on here every chance I get! My brain is seriously on overload!!

Back
Top Bottom