New Chicken Magazine

henney penny

Songster
10 Years
Nov 21, 2009
Northern Maine
Just found this at the store its new from hobby farms.great magazine,has anyone else read it?
44824_magazine.jpg

This is what they have for a website:
http://www.hobbyfarms.com/chickens-magazine/default.aspx

If its like their Urban Farm Magazine. They'll start with this one and see how it goes.

With Urban Farm the premiere issue stated they didn't know what the frequency would be. Then a Spring issue popped up. So, it looks like it is a quarterly magazine. There is certainly enough info for a monthly. So, who knows what they'll do with a chicken mag.

I'll pick it up. I already get Backyard Poultry.

Its pretty good and informative (but who am I but a newbee getting into chickens). Just keep in mind that if they have a large showing of sales for this magazine, then they will put more into it and keep it on the shelves longer. I have the Urban Farms issues and I like them very well.

Go to chickensmagazine.com it on the front cover of the magazine,there is a email address on there for imput on the magazine so if enough peaple email and buy this magazine hopefully they will have another,I don`t know about you guys but I can`t get enough of chicken stuff.

My TSC sells it, but a bit too pricey for me, here it was $7.99 an issue - I think I will stick to this forum, I've learned more than any book or magazine and have a whole lot more friends!!!

Before rushing out to buy a copy I would like to know who the magazine is targeting, backyarders or CAFOs?

Backyard Poultry magazine, never heard of it but sounds like its right up my alley. I'm assuming by the title they must tailor to backyarders, correct?

...JP

Back
Top Bottom