New chicken mama From Kinston, North Carolina

kybrasaunders

In the Brooder
Mar 25, 2023
1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes! My family just rehomed 2 hens and we are excited to start our journey!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 2 Cinnamon and Sugar

(3) What breeds do you have?
RIR and Cinnamon Queen
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Just watching them do their thang and of course eggs!!!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Singing, gardening!
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. We are a family of 7 the hubs and I have been married for 19 yes with 6 kids 3 boys and 3 girls! We have one furbaby names MAXIMUS. We’re pretty much boring lol because we love staying home and just being around each other.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? You guys were mentioned by the salesperson at PetCo!

1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes! My family just rehomed 2 hens and we are excited to start our journey!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 2 Cinnamon and Sugar

(3) What breeds do you have?
RIR and Cinnamon Queen
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? Just watching them do their thang and of course eggs!!!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
Singing, gardening!
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. We are a family of 7 the hubs and I have been married for 19 yes with 6 kids 3 boys and 3 girls! We have one furbaby names MAXIMUS. We’re pretty much boring lol because we love staying home and just being around each other.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? You guys were mentioned by the salesperson at PetCo!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom