New Chicken Mama!

AmberNate

Chirping
Apr 3, 2017
New Jersey
Hi everyone!
I am a proud new chicken mama of 4 Easter Egger ladies. We got them the week before Christmas and they are doing great! We have them indoors in a brooder for now until it gets warmer here in NJ.
I have wanted backyard hens for years and I’m so excited for myself and my family! I have 2 little boys; 4 yrs old and 9 months old. My 4 year old is beyond excited.
i run my small floral design business from my home studio and I also am an avid gardener. I grow lots of flowers and vegetables. My 4 year old loves to help. I love teaching him where food comes from. These chickens are just the perfect addition to our family.
I already have so many questions!! Eager to learn everything I can and I am open to any and all advice!
Happy to be here!!

Attachments

• FA582CA9-709E-4437-8BA6-1A5EA975D5E1.jpeg
    FA582CA9-709E-4437-8BA6-1A5EA975D5E1.jpeg
    569.3 KB · Views: 7
Hi everyone!
I am a proud new chicken mama of 4 Easter Egger ladies. We got them the week before Christmas and they are doing great! We have them indoors in a brooder for now until it gets warmer here in NJ.
I have wanted backyard hens for years and I’m so excited for myself and my family! I have 2 little boys; 4 yrs old and 9 months old. My 4 year old is beyond excited.
i run my small floral design business from my home studio and I also am an avid gardener. I grow lots of flowers and vegetables. My 4 year old loves to help. I love teaching him where food comes from. These chickens are just the perfect addition to our family.
I already have so many questions!! Eager to learn everything I can and I am open to any and all advice!
Happy to be here!!
Hello, have you tried growing hydroponics lettuce? I don't plant my lettuce in the ground anymore.

Back
Top Bottom