New Chicken Mom

If you go to coops thread and post pictures of your coop and run and inquire as to it's adequacy I'm sure you will get lots of replies. Give your general area or even state for the best help. The actual roost space and nest box area doesn't need to be that big as long as there is covered space for the daylight time so they get some space when awake. I have rhode Island reds, Barred Rocks, Buff orpingtons, white orpingtons, Silver laced Wyandots. Americana, Black Jersey Giant, Light Brahma, Buff Cochin full size and a brown penciled looking Full size Cochin, Leg horns And a breed my wife can't remember but I think is part road runner. Then I have Bantams Red Blue, self blue and Black chochin, Blue, black, And white Silkies, a light brahma bantam, mille fluer d'uccle, porcelain D'uccle, and various full size and bantam mixes. Did I mention I love my chickie babies.

If you go to coops thread and post pictures of your coop and run and inquire as to it's adequacy I'm sure you will get lots of replies. Give your general area or even state for the best help. The actual roost space and nest box area doesn't need to be that big as long as there is covered space for the daylight time so they get some space when awake. I have rhode Island reds, Barred Rocks, Buff orpingtons, white orpingtons, Silver laced Wyandots. Americana, Black Jersey Giant, Light Brahma, Buff Cochin full size and a brown penciled looking Full size Cochin, Leg horns And a breed my wife can't remember but I think is part road runner. Then I have Bantams Red Blue, self blue and Black chochin, Blue, black, And white Silkies, a light brahma bantam, mille fluer d'uccle, porcelain D'uccle, and various full size and bantam mixes. Did I mention I love my chickie babies.
Wow you have a lot!! I hope someday we will move out of town so we can add to ours. We live as your going out of town next to a cemetery and have one neighbor but we are still considered in town.

-BYC-sign-flash.gif

Back
Top Bottom