New chicken mom

davidsgirl

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 7, 2014
Hey all! I'm a suburb girl re-located to North Carolina country and LOVING it. Have always been a country girl at heart. I know what I'm doing with my crazy, partially blind thoroughbred ex-race horse but my new girls are very different from what I know. I also am not a forum computer girl either so this is all new to me as well. Give me little house on the prairie and I'm happy. Been searching you're sites and learning a lot so I figured I needed to join in with all my questions! So, HELLO!! Got a sick girl that's confusing me so I need to ask a question. Will see if I can figure out where to do that!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

I'm sorry to hear you have a sick hen.
hugs.gif
To get some answers, I would post about her in the Emergencies/Illnesses/Injuries, and Cures section of the forums. Give as much information about her symptoms, history, attempted treatments, etc. as possible, since all of that will help determine what is wrong.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

X2 on Bantamlover21's advice. I hope your sick hen gets better!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

I am sorry about your sick hen. Did you find the emergency section? I hope someone can help you there.

Great to have you aboard and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm sorry you have a sick hen. You can post on our Emergencies, Diseases, Injuries, and Cures section at https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/10/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures and take advantage of our experts there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. I hope your sick hen recovers. Good luck.

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sorry about your sick girl, hope your hens recovers.

Back
Top Bottom