New chicken mom

snan

Hatching
May 15, 2015
Hi all. My name is Hannah. I am from Wisconsin. I have had my 4 girls for less than 1 year. I am still learning so much and am loving it. Glad to be a part of this community.

welcome-byc.gif
Hannah!

We're glad you decided to join BYC!

Sounds like your having a lot of fun with your 4 girls!
big_smile.png

Hi :welcome Hannah

Glad you could join the flock! I find there is always something else to learn about and it's lots of fun too. You have certainly come to the right place for all the learning and chicken fun. Have you stopped by the learning centre? Lots of super articles on all aspects of chicken keeping. Here is the link > https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Wishing you the very best of luck with your girls in the future. Be sure to ask any questions that you may have, everyone here to help and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

Welcome to BYC, Hannah. Glad you decided join our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your pullets.

Welcome to BYC, Hannah! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Sounds like you have a nice flock. I love small flocks. I have five hens named Gracie, Sunny, Daisy, Quanie and Rosie. What breeds do you have? Mine are buff orps, speckled sussex and an easter egger. Definitely check out the learning center link provided by Yorkshire Coop. Tons of helpful info there! Feel free to ask any questions. Glad you joined!

Back
Top Bottom