New Chicken-obsessed guy from Italy

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

It is sad to see farming traditions disappearing in Europe and heartening to see people like you reviving them.

***Warning: Political rant*** Although EU animal welfare and other regulations sound like a good thing, those regulations have gone a bit overboard and made it too expensive for small farmers to exist. Sometimes the cynic in me thinks that the true purpose of these regulations both in EU and the US is to put small farms out of business.

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

It is sad to see farming traditions disappearing in Europe and heartening to see people like you reviving them.

***Warning: Political rant*** Although EU animal welfare and other regulations sound like a good thing, those regulations have gone a bit overboard and made it too expensive for small farmers to exist. Sometimes the cynic in me thinks that the true purpose of these regulations both in EU and the US is to put small farms out of business.

I could not agree more with your take on this issue. Sadly this is not the only problem the EU has at the moment or rather it has since its beginnings.

Back
Top Bottom