New chicken obsession!!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. Congratulations. It's always so exciting getting that first egg. If the chooks pictured in your avatar are yours (as I would assume), you have some beautiful Red Sex Link hens. Red Sex Links are egg laying machines, and you will get lots more eggs where that first one came from. :eek:) Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Congratulations on the first egg!

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Hi gang, sorry it's been a while since I popped in!! My 3 hens are now pumping out eggs amazingly. I had the scare of my life yesterday as when I let out them out there were 3..an hour there were only 2....I thought a fox had got Leah the Fearless and was devastated. On shutting the coop last night, I heard a rustle coming from the coal bunker and there she was, shivering and shaking away. I wrapped her up and cuddled her for an hour and loved her chicken snores. I'm still obsessed xx

Congrats on all the fresh eggs your girls are laying for you! :ya
Glad you found Leah safe, sounds like she gave you quite a scare. Those foxes can be nasty predators.

Back
Top Bottom