New Chicks - Assorted Rare Breed

After doing a little research on the breeds suggested I'm positive Number 1 is an Easter Egger, she definately has the "beard" that is described in the Cackle Hatchery short video clip on the breed.

Numbers 5 & 7 (who is barely still with us this morning) I'm pretty certain are Sicillian Buttercups, although I'll obviously be able to confirm that in the coming weeks as their combs come in as the BC's have some unusual combs.

I'm sure I got the RIR and the BO right.

The 2 black and white ones seem to be the only uncertain ones at this point, but they do look an awful lot like Blue Andlusians unless someone can rule that breed out I'll keep it as highly suspect. Although one of them, the legs seem too orange for the pics I've seen of BA.

Last edited:
Mishmash - That does look VERY much like mine, even your little one has the orange legs, so I'll have to keep BA at the top of the list.

Ramirezframing- They don't have any comb showing yet.

Mishmash - That does look VERY much like mine, even your little one has the orange legs, so I'll have to keep BA at the top of the list.

Ramirezframing- They don't have any comb showing yet.
I thought she looked a lot like CeCe. We can continue to compare pictures as they grow!
smile.png

1. EE
2. BO
3. either, black andylusian or anacona
4. RIR
5. sicilian buttercup
6. Anacona or Exchequer Leghorn
7. sicilian buttercup

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom