New chicks I got today at my feed store lots of pics warning dialup

scgamecock

Songster
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Conway SC
They came in today from Ideal, $1.85 for sexed pullets and I went by to see what they had and before I knew it I had 12 in the box.
idunno.gif

All they had today was gold sex links and black sex links.Well I got 4 gsl's and in the bsl brooder there was several odd chicks in there that were not bsl pullets.So with all the self control I could muster I told the lady that I wanted to get some chicks but there was some odd one's in there and I wanted them also.So she said let's go look so she knows me and let me pick out what I wanted so here are a few pictures of what I got today.The yellow one's are gsl's and the rest was marked bsl,which 99% of them were but you guys help me with identifying what the other's are.I have an idea on a couple of them but some I really don't have a clue.

newchicks005.jpg

newchicks008.jpg

newchicks010.jpg

newchicks011.jpg

newchicks012.jpg

newchicks014.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah there's one that looks like a Partridge Rock but there's one that is brown and has a cream dot on the head just like a Barred Rock.
hu.gif
I don't care but I just took a chance on them and hopefully they will at least turn out ot be pullets like they were labeled.

Back
Top Bottom