New Coop being Built at MoonShadows Farm

No. I actually bought the moon about a year or so ago at a craft show in New Jersey. It is copper. I've been looking for a place to display it ever since I bought it.

You can imagine with our name (MoonShadows Farm), we have many moons hanging on the property and in the house. Our official logo that we use in our business and on our products is this one. This was actually a rubber stamp I bought 15 years ago, but I liked it so much we started using it in our business.

I had 3 roosters, but gave away 2 of them. With 3, the hens would have been terrorized. Thankfully, I live in the country and don't have neighbors for a few hundred yards, but I can just imagine what it must be like to have a rooster and neighbors close by.

I also had a grown rooster last ear which I had to give away. I did not plan to have any again, but, before I gave him away, my hen laid 5 eggs, 3 hatched and two were roosters! I am so fond of them and love their crowing early in the morning, just wish my neighbours would too
smile.png

I am busy building a new coop for them. Costly business keeping hens, lol
Nice chatting to you, keep well

Back
Top Bottom