New Coop Done!

Suddz

In the Brooder
Jun 17, 2020
My Coop
My Coop
My husband decided to upgrade our old white shack of a chicken coop into an old western saloon! So happy with how it turned out! Just a few finishing touches left! We called it the "Nite Owl Saloon" as we lost our entire flock 3 years ago when a grey horned owl broke into our old run got stuck inside, and killed the entire flock. We woke up to an owl in the run instead of our chickens :(
We have started over this year with new chicks - here's to better luck with a fancy new house!

Attachments

• IMG_3386.JPG
    IMG_3386.JPG
    843.2 KB · Views: 36
My husband decided to upgrade our old white shack of a chicken coop into an old western saloon! So happy with how it turned out! Just a few finishing touches left! We called it the "Nite Owl Saloon" as we lost our entire flock 3 years ago when a grey horned owl broke into our old run got stuck inside, and killed the entire flock. We woke up to an owl in the run instead of our chickens :(
We have started over this year with new chicks - here's to better luck with a fancy new house!

That is so creative and fun!! Those chickies won’t even know how spoiled they are.

I want to tie a small pony up to the front rail and march around the yard while wearing spurs.

Back
Top Bottom