New Coop looking for its first occupants.........Any takers ?

Just to update.............the first of many I fear HAVE ARRIVED!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Bully, Rosey, Goldie, Little Bit and Tember are safe and sound in their new home AND I LOOOVVVEEE THEM!!!!!

After keeping them "Coop'd" up for about 4 days in the completely enclosed run, Dad (my hubby who works nights) has been taking the "kids" to the garden with him for the last two day!!!! NO BUG IS SAFE!!!!!!!!!!! Mind you....these are not laying yet.....but in the last pic.....Bully sure does seem to be liking Rosey this morning.......maybe something is brewing ;)
celebrate.gif

Happy chickens, can believe your garden won't have a bug left in it before long. Bully does seem to be getting rather forward in that last picture the little Romeo.

Happy chickens, can believe your garden won't have a bug left in it before long. Bully does seem to be getting rather forward in that last picture the little Romeo.
Well I need to come back and make a correction.....That would be Rosey's sister Little Bit.............KIDS THESE DAYS!!!! My husband said next thing he knew Goldie had joined them in the pile and the each had one wig stretched out just laying in the sunshine!!!!!!!!
highfive.gif

Back
Top Bottom