New coop!

Well...we are planning to cover the entire bottom of the coop with wire, as well as bury some cinder blocks along the side of the entire coop...hoping to have that not happen...we have a family of squirrels living amongst the chcikens, and I would love to not see them anywhere near that COOP!!!!

They chewed a tiny hole in the edge of my pop door.

Maybe wrapping the edges in metal?

I haven't gone looking but hat is my next plan as well as lifting the feed every night. These mice are WAY to good at avoiding glue traps, snap traps, and bucket traps.
Weird how our rats don’t seem as common. I once spilled feed out and it was still there in the morning...I don’t think we have as bad of a rat problem...or they would have tried to get into our feed storage shack...

PICS!!!

The foundation hasn't been built yet?
Thought this was a rather large structure?
My dad just bought the walls and the roof, so no floor. But I am not too sure what it looks like...we are not going to open it yet. Will it come with a foundation? I don’t even know...we will find out soon enough...

My dad just bought the walls and the roof, so no floor. But I am not too sure what it looks like...we are not going to open it yet. Will it come with a foundation? I don’t even know...we will find out soon enough...
I say that I don’t know, because this is our first time buying a shed...we will see what option we chose tomorrow. It’s an 8feet by 12 feet structure. I am not sure if that makes a difference though...

Back
Top Bottom