New coop!

Hi I noticed you have the omlet cube I'm curious how your liking it we purchased the omlet cube with the 9ft run in June still waiting for delivery keeps getting delayed I know it's kinda of expensive but after a lot of research it's the coop we decided to go with I'm looking forward to the easy cleaning and maintaining have you had any problems with it.. and did it take forever to be delivered and setup
I know, they’re so expensive but Iam *so* happy we invested. It is so well designed and so easy to keep clean and the chickens love it. They never sleep in the nesting box since we got it (unlike previous coop). The design makes the routine so easy (especially if you get the automatic door). So far so good (going on 4 months) in a miserable hot humid summer climate. Ours took a while to come too and it came in multiple boxes and not all on the same day. It wasn’t hard to put together. We never got the run since we attached it to our own run. I think if you want to keep a small flock it is a really great way to go.

Back
Top Bottom