new description of NNs

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by apbgv, Apr 30, 2007.

1. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    The other day my dad was over helping me tear down the old cat enclosure to build a new and I asked him what he thought of the nns. He said they looked like someone tried to wring their necks and didn't get the job done. Needless to say I guess he doesn't see their cuteness:lol: It is hot in Iowa today and yesterday even. The toads in the pond have been busy, the 2 boys have been little gigilos, there are thousands of eggs at the present. They should be worn out by now [​IMG]

2. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    I'm afraid I have to agree with dear ole Dad on that one. I had to read your post a couple of times to figure out what nn's were. I guess you either think they are cute or... like me not.

3. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    My most favorite hen in the whole world was a nn. Her name was Marilyn (because she was sooo beautiful like Marilyn Monroe! LOL). When I first got her I thought she was homely, too, but she had such a unique, wonderful personality that I grew to love her more than anything. Sadly, a fox got her last year. [​IMG] If you want a thrilling experience, try kissing that warm fuzzy naked neck! It feels like warm velvet caressing your lips. [​IMG]

4. Oh Amy, you know how I feel about Naked Necks!

[​IMG]

What did the yellow chick turn out to be? Got any new pics?

In the 90's here last couple of days, and drydrydry.

Lisa

5. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    "try kissing that warm fuzzy naked neck!"[​IMG] [​IMG]

You know, I just can't say I will ever do that... [​IMG]
    Those NN's are different, interesting, unique....but beautiful?
    Only in the eye of the beholder! [​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  6. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

When Obelisk yanked out all of Penny's neck feathers, I'd kiss her naked little chicken neck...but I am rather glad that they grew back...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by