New duck house in spring.

My partner did most of it for me. I'll ask him about it tonight so I can give you an accurate answer. I mostly came in and said, "what about that spot, dear?" And handed him tools. šŸ˜ƒ
I am going to build a new coop in spring as well. My current coop is only 4 ft tall and I plan make my new one only a little bit taller but hinge the roof so I can open it to stand up straight for big cleaning. I want mine short because it stays warmer in the winter (heat rises), ducks naturally go under low shrubs and mine seem to like it, and so it canā€™t be seen over my six foot privacy fence by the neighbors . If those things arenā€™t an issue, make it tall.
Those all make a lot of sense, love the idea of the hinged roof!! Our new house will be heated to 1degree Celsius in the winter, just to keep water from freezing. And because the space will be quite large, with half of it being used to store all their stuff! šŸ¤£

Those all make a lot of sense, love the idea of the hinged roof!! Our new house will be heated to 1degree Celsius in the winter, just to keep water from freezing. And because the space will be quite large, with half of it being used to store all their stuff! šŸ¤£
I'm not sure why this replied to both comments lol

Back
Top Bottom