New Englanders! Much ado about New England!

big_smile.png
Maine here too. I grew up always assuming that Mass, NH and Maine were "New England", some where along the way, CT & VT hopped on the wagon.
Either way, hello from the foothills in Western Maine!

If any chicken lovers would like to meet with or without chickens, perhaps we can make a "play" date, hee hee he. Just to hang out (picnic), family thing and wear BYC buttons to know who's who.
I am game if anyone else is, perhaps meeting at Gray Animal farm- low cost (I can check into it more), its right off rt 95 (a few miles- wicked easy) and family orientated to see the moose, deer, raptors and cougar!
Let me know if its an interest to anyone and I'll find out the scoop!
big_smile.png

Quote:
We have fallen in love with D.E.W Animal Kingdom in Mt. Vernon we hardly ever go to Gray Aminal farm anymore.

sounds like spook may be the one who could pull a chickenstock together for maine, frozen feathers cheryl and i are working on one for nh in milford on the 29th of june, however we have thrown around the idea of one in maine, just having a hard time figuring where is best to have it..any thoughts?

i am afraid of the head count!!
we have had tons of emails about it,
how would we go about getting a head count at this point, well i know there is a thread here we can ask on, plus there is supose to be an ad placed in this months new england bantam club newsletter and signs everywhere and cheryl even advertised on craigslist,lol

Back
Top Bottom