New Farm, New Member!

ElkCrkChic

In the Brooder
Aug 26, 2019
Hello all my crazy chicken peeps. My name is Jennifer owner of Elk Creek Farm n Hatchery. We are just beginning out with our main focus on breeding a variety of rainbow colored egg layers including Marans, Wyandottes, Ayam Cemani, Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers, Isbars, and Lavender Orpington. We plan to have available next spring Hatching Eggs, Day Old chicks and of course we will always have pullets, cockerells and layers avaiable. So great to see such a great n growing community we have here!

Hello all my crazy chicken peeps. My name is Jennifer owner of Elk Creek Farm n Hatchery. We are just beginning out with our main focus on breeding a variety of rainbow colored egg layers including Marans, Wyandottes, Ayam Cemani, Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers, Isbars, and Lavender Orpington. We plan to have available next spring Hatching Eggs, Day Old chicks and of course we will always have pullets, cockerells and layers avaiable. We will also be focusing on show quality silkies of every color. So great to see such a great n growing community we have here!

Back
Top Bottom