New fella introduction....

JBowers

Hatching
7 Years
Nov 19, 2012
Clyde Texas
Hello Y'all! I am Jim Bowers and I have chickens..... That sounds like we are in rehab... ha ha ha ha. Seriously though I do have chickens and I love em. I am a disabled vet and the chickens are my rehab. They give me a routine and companionship like only a chicken can provide.. :) My wife and kids think its kinda weird but they sure love the eggs. I have a small flock of 2 Rhode Island Reds, 3 Dominickers, and 9 of the American Classics (I think thats what they are). Also have 6 ducks that run around and chase bugs and barn cats... I am looking forward to the learning and sharing ideas, and meeting other chicken folk. I am slowly (as my body permits) turning an old horse barn into a winter coop so I will have a bunch of questions. So there you have it thats me, basic intro and I am ready to learn!

Greetings from Kansas, Jim, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you in our community! Sounds like you have a pretty good set up going. BYC is a great resource should you have questions along the way. Best of luck to you and thank you for your service!! I salute you!

Back
Top Bottom