New Flock in Kansas

Blochlinger

In the Brooder
Mar 7, 2018
Hello, my name is Derek and i wanted to join this site on the off chance that I might learn something about chickens. So far, I have learned a ton just from looking at the home page.

I started my first flock back in September of '17 and have had little luck with keeping them alive and healthy. I have since gotten a second group of chicks started a few weeks ago and am hoping that what i have learned from the first go-around will help me this time.

I am very optimistic that I will have a thriving flock one day. I am willing to learn and have the time to make that happen.

welcome-tweety-300-farmer-c.gif
Welcome to backyard Chickens!

You are a pro now! The second batch of chicks will be a breeze to raise

Welcome to Backyardchickens.com aka BYC! :frow
:yesss:We are glad you joined our flock.
Jump right in and make yourself at home.

This video will help you learn how to navigate this site:

CURRENT COOP CONTEST click here >>#1

The 9th Annual BYC Easter Hatchalong!

Hello, my name is Derek and i wanted to join this site on the off chance that I might learn something about chickens. So far, I have learned a ton just from looking at the home page.

I started my first flock back in September of '17 and have had little luck with keeping them alive and healthy. I have since gotten a second group of chicks started a few weeks ago and am hoping that what i have learned from the first go-around will help me this time.

I am very optimistic that I will have a thriving flock one day. I am willing to learn and have the time to make that happen.
:celebrate :welcome :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom