New from Colorado

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HappyTailsFarm, Jan 8, 2011.

1. HappyTailsFarm

HappyTailsFarm Out Of The Brooder

Jan 8, 2011
    Hi, just joined, hope to meet fellow chicken showers-I have been showing for a little over a year-very pleased with it-so much fun-glad to say I have a few BB's and BV's under my belt as well as some firsts and a couple cute trophies, yay! As far as what I show, I have Phoenix-standard and working on bantam both in Silver-Black Rosecombs-Grey Japanese-Blue Mottled Cochin Bantams-and working on a Dutch Bantam line-I also have just my egg layers and other projects like my Standard Black Minorca's and my 'not show quality yet' golden laced Cochin Bantams-anyways, I also have more on our little farm-horses, goats, yellow golden chinese pheasant, dogs, cats, button quail, zebra finchs, guppies, and one african leaf fish as well as a banjo catfish, i think that its, o right, one rescued from the cat ring neck dove-lol-well if you have any questions i guess ask on her or send me a msg.-thanks!

2. draye

draye Overrun With Chickens

Nov 30, 2010
    Arkansas
    [​IMG] Fropm Arkansas,

Good luck with the chicken showing.

Don't show myself, don't really caer too, got mine for hobby and egg production mostly. Maybe a few eggs to sell now and again, and if I get my incubator hatch a few. I also use mine for food.

3. Muscovies

Muscovies Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] from North Carolina

4. BlakesFarm

BlakesFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 6, 2011
    Upstate SC
    [​IMG] from South Carolina

5. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

6. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

welcome to BYC

7. mgw

mgw Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Eastern Wa.
    Welcome, from Eastern Wa. I have never shown a chicken but I know lots of folks here do. Glad you joined

8. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Ohio
    [​IMG] from Ohio

9. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    Hello from Hesperia, Ca [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by