New from eastern NC

Gee2

In the Brooder
Aug 13, 2021
I am a grandmother of three lovely children, two boys and a girl. This past summer their project was hatching chicken eggs in an incubator. Needless to say, I now have chickens that the grands help with sometimes.
I had a large farm for many years and have experience with Leghorns and RIRs. I now have six Buff Orphingtons I'm trying to learn about. They all love my granddaughter and follow her around. We are afraid to leave them out during the day, even in their small run, because of our hawk population. Has anyone used a guardian goose? How does that work?

Thanks. I'm going to get busy reading now.

Gee

I am a grandmother of three lovely children, two boys and a girl. This past summer their project was hatching chicken eggs in an incubator. Needless to say, I now have chickens that the grands help with sometimes.
I had a large farm for many years and have experience with Leghorns and RIRs. I now have six Buff Orphingtons I'm trying to learn about. They all love my granddaughter and follow her around. We are afraid to leave them out during the day, even in their small run, because of our hawk population. Has anyone used a guardian goose? How does that work?

Thanks. I'm going to get busy reading now.

Gee
Welcome! :welcome

LG dogs works wonderful. I've never tried a goose. :D

Back
Top Bottom