New from Idaho

Mimi lies

Chirping
Jan 25, 2021
I first got chickens when I was a child my father bought me and my sister chickens and I fell in love with them ever since.

I have 20 chicken at this moment. They are Americanas, silkies, barred Rock / silky mix, buff orpington / silky mix, Americana / silky mix.
My favorite aspects of raising chickens? Honestly I would say eggs but I get much more pleasure of watching them holding them talking to them. Just spending time with them. They just give me peace and tranquility when I'm having a stressful day. That goes for all the animals I have which are sheep, rabbits and cats.

I found backyard chicken by chance searching for questions on certain things I needed help on and happened upon this website with the best responses I found for the issues I was searching for. I joined because I want to ask questions about certain things I needed help on and the original membership I made I forgotten the password I couldn't get my password through my email because someone hacked my email so then couldn't get back into my old BYC account. So this new one was made because of the contests and I'm glad that I'm back as a member.❤

Last edited:
Hello and welcome back to BYC! :frow Glad you re-joined.
Have you entered any of the contests?
Thanks yes I have entered the contests. I've enter the chicken coop one, the chicken one, and the winter one. There's so many beautiful pictures. Hope one of my pictures wins 🤩 but it seems like you have to get your pictures early on to get enough likes.🥰

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom