New from Indiana

Yes, that is way south! Our daughter lived in Evansville for a couple of years. We visited them a few times. Her husband is in the army, though, so they weren’t there long.
I lived in Evansville for 7 years. Relocated back home in 2011. Found out I’m just not as much of a city person as I thought I was. I missed so much especially owning dogs. Our 3 are are handful here can’t imagine having them in the city.

I lived in Evansville for 7 years. Relocated back home in 2011. Found out I’m just not as much of a city person as I thought I was. I missed so much especially owning dogs. Our 3 are are handful here can’t imagine having them in the city.
Oh, you want to know something funny? I was reading my Outdoor Indiana magazine today, and there was an article about Ferdinand State Forest! What a coincidence!

Oh, you want to know something funny? I was reading my Outdoor Indiana magazine today, and there was an article about Ferdinand State Forest! What a coincidence!
That's cool, I haven't been there in quite some time. We have a lot of state Parks around here. Lincoln Boyhood, Tippesaw, Selina, Saddle and quite a few others in the area.

Back
Top Bottom